We appreciate your interest in becoming a volunteer advocate for the CASA Program for Bullitt County, Inc.
If you have not already completed the initial screening process, there is still plenty of time so please contact the CASA office to begin the process. The training class is an opportunity for you to learn more about CASA, the role of the volunteer, how to advocate effectively, and for us to learn more about you.
The training sessions are as follows:
- Saturday, October 7th from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Tuesday, October 10th from 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Thursday, October 12th from 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Tuesday, October 17th from 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Wednesday, October 18th at 9:00 am (Court observation – Judicial Center 2nd floor)
- Thursday, October 19th from 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Tuesday, October 24th from 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Monday, October 30th from 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
The training will be held at the CASA office in Shepherdsville at 295 N Buckman Street. It is mandatory you attend all of the training sessions in order to be a volunteer. A light dinner will be provided for the training sessions held in the evening.
Thank you once again for your interest in making a difference in the lives of abused and neglected children. If you have any questions, please call our office at 502-543- 4554.
We wanted to provide plenty of notice so that you could mark your calendar. We look forward to seeing you at the training.